We ship to anywhere in Australia.
All orders are usually shipped within 24 hours during our opening hours.
We have different postage options available.
Express: 1-3 working days.
Standard: 2-8 working days.
Rural areas may take slightly longer to arrive.
Returns and exchanges
We don't accept return or exchanges for change of mind so please choose carefully. We will accept a return for refund or exchange for products that may present a fault within 7 days of date from purchase, and then our standard warranty repair policy will apply.
All devices sold come with 3 month warranty from date of purchase.
The warranty period covers the device purchased for any manufacturing defects from date of purchase.
In the event a warranty issue arises during the warranty period covered for:
A device purchased, Fusion Phones will, upon inspection, repair or replace the device. If Fusion Phones is unable to repair or replace the the device purchased, the customer may be refunded the total purchase price of the device only.
Replacement parts or devices may be new, refurbished or used (depending on availability) and does not extend or restart the warranty period.
Standard Warranties of products or services purchased from Fusion Phones do not apply:
1. to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, liquid contact, fire, earthquake or other external cause;
2. to physical damage to the surface of the Product including, but not limited to scratches or cracks on the display, back glass or camera lens
3. to damage caused by operating the device outside any guidelines published for use;
4. to damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not a representative of Fusion Phones;
5. to a device that has been modified to alter functionality or capability without the written permission of Fusion Phones including but not limited to installation of custom firmware or other software;
6. to defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal ageing of the device,
7. if the device's serial number, the IMEI number, water indicator or the warranty seal have been removed, erased, defaced, altered or are illegible.
If you need to return your device for warranty, please email or call us for approval prior to sending. One of our friendly team members will provide the details for you.